The ball dumbbell curl is good for beginners and to build stabilization and
endurance. Use light dumbbells and keep reps between 12 – 20.
You can also perform this exercise by alternating the arms.
Remember to keep your belly button drawn in throughout the exercise.
Primary Muscles: Biceps
Secondary Muscles: Core Stabilizers
What you need: A set of light dumbbells and a stability ball.
- Sit on a stability ball with feet shoulder width apart feet pointing straight
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand to the sides.
- Draw your belly button in.
- Curl the weight up and slowly lower.
- Alternating instructions: Curl the right arm up and while lowering simultaneosly
curl the left arm up.