“Perform Core Strength Exercises to develop a strong core, using the following exercises.”
- Lie face down on a back extension bench.
- Cross arms over your chest.
- Draw in your belly button, contract your glutes and pinch shoulder blades
- Raise your upper body to a neutral position. (Note don’t come up too far
and arch your back.)
- Slowly lower and repeat.
- Lie face up on a stability ball, bend your knees, feet flat on the ground
and pointing straight ahead, place your hands behind your ears.
- Draw in your belly button.
tuck chin and crunch upper body up and shoulders off the
ball while keeping your belly button drawn in and slowly lower and repeat.
- Lie face up on the floor or on a bench,
- Place your arms behind your head, or holding on to bench.
- Bend your knees with feet in the air at a 90 degree angle.
- Draw your belly button in and lift your hips off the floor or bench and
bring knees to chest.
- Slowly lower hips back down to the floor and repeat.
- Stand at a cable machine with feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold a cable with both hands.
- Draw in your belly belly button.
- Pinch your shoulder blades together and rotate at the hips.
- Hold for 2 seconds and slowly return and repeat.