The decline bench press is a strength training chest exercise that can be
performed in beginner to advanced workouts.
Remember to keep your belly button drawn in throughout the exercise.
Primary Muscles: This works the entire chest muscles (petoralis
major and minor).
Secondary Muscles: Anterior deltoid and triceps.
What you need: A declined bench and a barbell.
- Lie down face up on an declined bench
- Knees bent at 90 degrees and feet supported by the bench.
- Draw your belly button in.
- Hold a barbell with an overhand grip and hands a little wider than shoulder
- Press the weight up.
- Lower slowly with control to the chest and repeat.